Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Tuesday, September 7th

Well I had to go and enjoy the sunshine this weekend while it lasted. After one day lounging by the pool with a few friends down in the country, I am now sporting the lobster glow I seem to acquire with no discernible effort. It was a last minute escape - I never usually decamp out of town on the eve of a big job but the sun was to much to refuse (and a convenient excuse as the house started to flood and I just didn't have the patience to deal with it). In hindsight, it was a good thing I did grab the R & R - as the job yesterday was far from easy.

As often with celebrities - they are usually delightful, and yet at the same time, bloody difficult! In the sliderule of this sort of thing however, this was mild. I emerged unscathed and no egos were destroyed in the process. All faux pas were averted and everyone is generally pleased.

I was brought back down to earth today from my fashion cloud - having to endure dealing with the insurance system. I could bury my head in the sand no longer - and had to deal with the flood. Now it is plumbers and claim adjusters for the next day or two!

Finally, I am at a loss on a great sign off for the end of my posts - email me if you have any good fashion related pithy sign off suggestions as I seem to have hit a brick wall.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails