Monday, April 28, 2008

I finally found a stink I like


I have a general problem with perfume. In fact, as a child I was known to faint in the perfume departments of several major department stores; due to the overwhelming smell. So for years I stayed far away from perfume and perfume departments especially. I would hold my breath as I undertook the urban assault course to the elevators, and up to the clothing departments.

However, I can now announce I have finally found a perfume that I actually like and want to wear and more importantly doesn't give me migraine! It has taken years and I can't actually believe it. It isn't a scent for everyone but it is mine all mine.

4 comments:

LittleDoodles said...

Mmm, I love this one too...I think I feel the same way about the glass/china department in department stores, I always get the feeling I'm going to lurch into one of the displays and smash everything :)

White Witch of the Runway said...

Given how clutzy I can be I am also right there with you on that one!

Char Ruiz Manjarrez said...

hehe good post!

C.

Make Do Style said...

I sneeze forever when I go thru the perfume counter area - good choice lovely deep notes as they say! No sneezing with this one...

Related Posts with Thumbnails