Monday, April 21, 2008

Unimportant is always the Most Important

Oh oh OH! I have been tagged by the lovely LLG
to say six unimportant things about myself. Given that I am vastly unimportant you would think I should be able to come up with a Bosch full of witty retorts but I am stuck. However, here we go:

I am addicted to Red Vines
Believe it or not - I am fairly certain I never wore a pair of high heels for more than 3 hours at a time (school dances) until I started working at CN - amazing as I am addicted to them all day now.
At age 13 I was sure I would be a midwife when I grew up.
My mother has always named her dogs on the breeds' country of origin.
Sleep just isn't the same with out a White Company Mattress Topper
I don't mind spiders but I really dislike spider webs - go figure.
and one for good luck -
I still just love Harold and Maude



I would love to tag Mrs. Fashion, My Fashion Life and last but not least UberChic

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails