Thursday, June 24, 2004

Thursday, June 24th

Organizing anything in Fashion seems to be a nightmare. I have spent the last two weeks negotiating a shoot with a hot photographer. The photographer who has been in the industry ages, travels with their family between New York and Europe. Just trying to tie them down to a phone call is hard enough. However, once I did - they were sweetness and light. I have to say I am looking forward to getting it finished but I know it is going to be an organizational nightmare. To add more tension my editor is now being elusive.

I am sorry to hear that England lost the football but it was a good game. I have to admit however I was more interested in the Tennis. I spent my evening on the phone with an fashion editor of a large newspaper. She is having a rough time of it - when the pack turns on you it is like hyeanas on a carcass. I am sure she will make it through as she is a survivor as well as a decent character (a rare thing in fashion).

It looks like an Editor in Chief also seems to be buttering up a new Sugardaddy as they were spotted in dining in Chelsea last night.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails