Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Closing my eyes and keeping my fingers crossed.

The annoying thing in this line of work is often, the jobs that will never be. It is usual to be optioned for a job (along with several others) and we sit and wait; like the girl waiting at the prom to be asked to dance. This isn't to difficult to handle but every once in a while you have an option come in that is like having George Clooney / Brad Pitt (delete as appropriate) twirl you around the dance floor. One that you want so badly you can taste it.

Those options are career builders (when they come off) - if Brad for example is willing to dance with you .. you would be surprised how many others also suddenly think you are rather desirable (and also those who thought you were crap before suddenly want to be your new BFF). So I am optioned at the moment, with every finger crossed and anything else I can - that I will be the stylist chosen. The option in question has taken a look, approves and now the nail biting starts. Will I get it, won't I?

I am sure that by the end of the week I will be covering the grey.

1 comment:

Make Do Style said...

Ouch not easy I know - I'm crossing fingers!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails